Monday, February 21, 2011

Winnipeg Brazilian Wax



... Since you are no longer. Living a
hell day after day.
completely freaked out yet but ...
6 months without your company.
I see everything very black.
Without an outlet.
The days go slow.
are made eternal, heavy as a slab of concrete ...
The cat is sad. Misses you.
lost the joy of your company.
meows plaintively.
sleep in your bed.
It sits on your side of the sofa.



......
And they say that cats do not feel or suffer?
That are free souls?
How mistaken are those ignorant ....!
The cat misses you.
Rubs on your gown. See your picture
night and day.
not want to play now.
await you in the door at all hours.
I'll always say "Hello"
In my head I answer "Never be alone"
......
punishment seizes me.
madness.
'm sitting on the edge of madness.
He tells me not to cry.
The other do not think.
need to mourn. Think
.



With that I know I am alive.
Swimming in the shit.
A counter.
It's exhausting to be so.
My mind does not give more.
I'm afraid I'll explode.
side away from me on that happening.
not want to cause collateral damage.
not want to drag anyone into my personal hell.
.......
I try to avoid.
is becoming more complicated.
only see obstacles and walls before me. I live in a sinvivir
and sinvivir that I die.
I return to find the easy way out.
need an instruction manual but can not find.
advetir Somebody must have screwed up what it was like.



........
My head hurts.
I will explode.
I'm so exhausted that I can no more.
My hopes and dreams of escaping one after another.
What am I doing wrong?
It is time to rethink the situation but I do not know where to start. Cut
everything.
Start from scratch.
Lose the fear that grips me at times.





0 comments:

Post a Comment