Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Parche Antifreeze De Pokemon Soul Silver

social aid, a true story

I'll tell the beautiful story of the Social Aid is do they manage? in these parts.
If you're screwed and you have not got a fucking Leur (my case) and you choose to use them but you better deal of patience (more than the holy Job)


That
to start.
you going to hay-applied to the leather in your area ( Portugalete in my case) You ask for appointment with the assistant and I will give for when the cows come home.
After your nails scratching the ground then you will attend.
not tell you anything to write home, unless you go to Lanbide (Basque Placement Service) INEM to understand it better. You go up there
y. .. ask for appointment! That date will also be
when San Pedro down the cane, and, while you get some old papers so you can start making it with documentation attached.
They call for the priests to give the little thing (when given).
But it is logical to keep all this bunch of chupópteros swarming around here take advantage of some aid so rare and so necessary for people like me.
registration certificate, certificate of property and buildings, photocopy of identity card, photocopy of unemployment, work life, pension certificate who give out of the SSS, various banking documents, copy of latest tax return, note property locator for which you must pay over 12 leur as he does not want the thing, models of specific documents to be completed by the bank, you warrant stating that you are paying a mortgage, etc, etc ...



Once you've managed to gather all documents you have to wait to spend the days or months in order to see Lanbide.
When you got there the check and tell you take them ... the no-applied to the leather!
Damn! But if I had been there for months!
So back again because some are not valid and you must ask one more time.
think you're all but ... NO!
They give the registry entry is "huntamiento and tell you to back a. ... Lanbidean!
That's when you start cagarte in their wisdom teeth and all the saints.
return to see these gentlemen to ... sign a contract you agree to and accept courses "work" they you're offered. Well
.
In the event that really gave me curro sign whatever but like after 10 years I have never entered nothing, and that bothers a lot. Well ....
Reluctantly
signatures. There is no other option.
Then you are worse than whores. Course here. Course there. And aid still missing.
you get tired and go back to the hay-SIESO huntamiento to see the wizard you have to base.
Asked whether any other type of aid and you say that you gave the mortgage relief. As a step taaaaaaaanto
time or remember. But when you do you can not avoid asking, "With 200 € for 6 months, what the hell pretend that pay? "
Yes. What you read. I was given 200 euros miserable 6 months after leading more laps giving a top bitch. But not 200 per month. NOOOOOOOOORRLL! 200 in total for 6-month waiting laaaaaaaaaaargos!!
Rage seizes me and I am about to do something crazy but I will contain.



That is when asked by the other (650 € a month) and tell me who knows nothing.
But as you know nothing piece of [insert as appropriate]?
That this is a runway and clear, as there is demand tantisisisisima things are slowing down a lot.
Vale. I accept as animal octopus company.



But where the hell is it me? And shrugs. There is nothing that gives me more courage. And he did that gesture? Because it has the answer but does not want to or because it is a total waste.
2 hours of support that was made over the injured and ill-mannered reply me tells me that, maybe, hopefully, if everything is in order, maybe ... have "some news" in ..... MAY OR JUNE!
Fuck me man! It gives me time to die half a dozen times! With all this history began in late September last year and I still look like. Fighting
calling to either side.
With a silence in response.
Nobody knows anything. Nobody says anything.
I'm thinking very seriously fire to the Provincial Council of Bizkaia. Yes
got so I doubt that I would listen, but at least go to Martutene and I would eat and go out with the right to strike.
also out in all media, of course.
is the despair that speaks for me and a lot to look and I say joke to think very seriously.
Logical, no?
You as you would be in my situation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment