Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dreamweaver Cs3 Beginners

'm screwed. Tweakers. Workshop



Ayer fue un día de esos que quieres olvidar.
Fue tan rematadamente malo que no podía con la vida (y sigo sin poder)

Todo el día llorando de esquina en esquina como una puta magdalena.
Agobiada y asfixiada por la falta de trabajo and pressure of the bank in my neck.
I'm with the water to the neck and there is no solution.

not get a job as I see on the streets.
It's that simple.
The bank is not married or with God.
already called a thousand sites, sent hundreds of resumes but nothing comes out of nothing. Not to clean
portals, dammit!

Crisis? By the crisis there is nothing? Or why the few posts that there are hog "X" people?
must be a bit of a sum of 2 things and I'm up around the ovaries.

influences also I'm a whore aux. clinic (no practices) that the only thing that worked has always been caring the elderly, replenishing and security guard.
is what is not having no money to study a course costearte useful. Above I

since October pending the miserable social assistance perooooooooo (with a little luck) you will hear a.. END OF MARCH, APRIL FINAL!
And I do in the meantime?

The money runs out. The bills come every month or not you have money.
has cut off my electricity, water, telephone, eating ... All that blows me!
But the bank ... Oh the bank!




not want to stay homeless and as my situation does not improve I am a little under a bridge. Although
as I think this whole time and you have to ask all to have a place in such a place.

People say: Courage! but that does not do anything.
With encouragement do not pay the mortgage.
That will not eat.

not be ungrateful or anything like that, I appreciate the heart, but with the amount of "tweet" friends "and" face "friends" that I have one should be able to help me out or know about a seedy-curro , no? For now
for those dollars is nothing for nothing either.


I note that people pass around. They live in their world and do not bother to lend a hand to others.
There is so much selfishness that disgusts me.
be concerned about messing with crap such as Vigalondo, Bisbal, Alejandro Sanz and others ... Go fuck
world in which I happen to live, dammit!


And the real life friends I can not say anything because I have.
lie!
I have one that called me yesterday and it did not help.
conversation was a cold, unfeeling ...
needed a hug you, mourn on his shoulder but I had to drown my sorrows in my own at night. Step
my Olympic and disappointed me up to a limit never thought I would.
I expected any less from him.


and family? That it is?
I have no father or mother, without me barking dog.
but I have cousins \u200b\u200band uncles pass me as I pass them.
is as if there were.
horse I have a depression.
Si.
I know.
going to kill me. I'm watching.
This state would not wish on my worst enemy, however much you might hate.
Do not know. No where to go.
time I was exhausted.








0 comments:

Post a Comment