Friday, February 18, 2011

Fraxel Sr1500 Laser Average Costs

6 months "for you today and tomorrow too" I remember

Lately Twitter by staff gives me a lot of nice things I can not believe that I am. Lindeza
literally.
Gurus, great person, good people, crack, I have the power to mobilize masses as I see something that deserves to be denounced, that I have a big heart, altruistic love, strong, brave ...


I say so many nice things up my ego and self-esteem amount. I warmly thank am well but not even close.
I consider myself a normal person, throwing vulgar and I do not think deserves to be worthy of such praise.
What I'm more of a parrot is not silent or under water and talk to tó DIOR trying to help or trying to put a smile a day in the faces of these little people who are behind these nicknames as original without asking anything change.

few days I will get there. Others do not. But that's me.
I hesitate with the theme that as I go to your head to see who is the handsome / a I will endure. But it is not serious. I have a humor
raruno tell me a bit as well. But knowing a little can see it is not bad.
also tell me that I've become slightly acidic, rim, sharp, dry ... but that goes for days.
My personal situation is to blame for that is way more times than he wanted. I do not what you have in mind.
You get the slightest idea how tired he is often trying to pretend you're just fine when it really is that they made a shit?

That's what I do plenty of days to to explode.
I do not like beating around the staff with my stories, but sometimes I can not help.
try to pretend, pretend, pretend, hide my real state, but "my sock @ creacrata almost always fishing.
And it's not the only one I have shed.
I see that you care about me, which is not worth much, and it overwhelms me while I cry. Yes
cry like a fucking idiot in front of the computer.


This is more common than you can imagine.
cry of rage, helplessness ...
suffer and cry to see people who are embarrassed, but do not know and probably never will, does not deserve to be in that situation.
Ya. I know what I feel. I fond
too often and it is causing me.
I am a bit oversensitive and clear ... I strike a chord and what happens happens.
A ribbons. Adorable
say I am.
much as a basket of plump Gatete.


'm a be extremely sociable.
and confident.
Very confident though that over time they can play me (again)
can say that until I have a fairly high point of masochist.
not wake up or with the band.
But that's me.
way I am.
I do not like the false flattery to meet or the (speaking ill and soon) meals cock just to be on top. On top of what?

Ay! Why ignore these
hours after a few mixed drinks, mojitos, rods and I know I am! I'm not a very lucid.

should sleep, but I did yesterday and quite certainly.

2.0 My sister @ peichita tell me why we're
"Today for you. Tomorrow my"
My motto is different:
"Today for you and am also"






No I know because that song came to mind ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment