Saturday, February 12, 2011

Beach Theme School Dance



Yesterday I went for a vueltica to Madriles.
I was out there yesterday.
more than I needed to eat because of the streak soooo bad I'm going through.
As I have many of those dollars cheeper occurred to me to organize, out of nowhere, a mini-kdada. Do not
had all gone wrong with me but not the end.
Not bad I would say, though they should say if I'm wrong or not.
I got up at 5 am as he does not want the thing.
at 6 was in the metro direction 7 towards Bilbao and Madrid. There
@ Yolanda_VSlynk left with on 12 (afternoon appeared to keep the customs) -.- "
At 13.30 we were in G having a drink and doing time until 14 hours which had been left with @ Jorgekalel and @ Dear_Floppy next to the bear. When we were @ Jorgekalel, a super nice guy and very funny, and very guapérrimo, you pussy!
After appropriate presentations made time to 14.30 to see if it appeared @ Dear_Floppy
As there was no way to find the we went to eat.
landed on a Chinese buffet near Square Spain and joined us


@ _AlwaysCandy , a delicacy of women, after taking the poor for a while trying to reach me even THROUGH Twitter. Among pecking and pecking
trying to locate the others to say that the venue was the Plaza of Spain final. Call
@ creacrata but I was very busy I could not see.
@ Peichita could not cum for reasons beyond their control. @ Dear_Floppy had killed the phone and not getting up with him. Just ate and went to smoke because we were, "We smoked up (robbing it @ dulcemorgue )
@ _AlwaysCandy left because he had another commitment.
Al Ratin appeared @ mezzanine, a baby very very cute majuna it and I also added.
I recognized by the bangs.

Then came @ bootproject the gauchito room as I say.
Once gathered, we went to Starbuck's Plaza of Spain to continue waiting for the others.
Café is, coffee is. Laughter and more laughter.
Almost simultaneously came @ vanessa_paola



, my little thing, and @ Otrodok , a Galician very cute room and accent but also (Weird, right?)
presentations and more presentations. Cafes and more cafes.
Vale! Were the same but we lasted for hours!
laughs and more laughs. Several ravings. To each his own subject, but was cool !!!!! @ Mezzanine had to go but surely repeat, I think.
I do not know how long we had been there when it appeared @ Ivo_campos , which we preach the gospel in the Check In.
Browns
free to all thanks to him!
@ @ Dear_Floppy CondeBond and eventually bundled as could not come. A pity.
Around 19, I think, finally appeared @ vexerina , A whole gurus feet on the ground majuna as herself, and @ mrpopster , my Gatete. Yolanda_VSlynk and
@ @ Jorgekalel left, because the blonde had to go to Curran, but not before buying some shoes ...



Otrodok
We were @ a @ mrpopster colleague, @ mrpopster,


vexerina @, @ vanessa_paola and menda .
And where are we going? A Montera! Al sandwiches, eh!
Do not be wrong to think that you know .... By the way @
vexerina became the queen of hearts. Time
remember talking about old consoles and computers catapum year.
laughs and more laughs.
staff are confused by the road.
I lacked the umbrella type guide for me not to lose anyone. We arrived at Montaditos
and were nearly 21.
My bus was leaving at 22 and gave me a horrible laziness come to me.
Cervezitas and sandwiches for everyone! Less
for @ vexerina who is the girl Coca-cola light.
was formed with Pepsi.
At the end of the round I was running out of time but as the bus was at 1.30 I decided to stay a little longer.
When you're in good company these things usually happen.
are ordered another round and then of that and we went from there. @ Vexerina
left.
I had a piece of meet (and zero desire to go first)
I stayed with the trio lalala: @ Otrodok @ mrpopster and colleague.
we catch a few beers and took them to us in front of the Pacha. Organize a mini-bottle cool, cool, next to the cops and everything.
And to finish, they would piss partners next cop car without realizing .... We just
x ^ DDDD @ mrpopster cans and went with my colleague and I went with @ Otrodok to make time to 1.30. Cubata
home. That's cool! Especially if
prepares Galician x ^ D I was tempted a few times with me to stay until today, but it was not plan. For the next
maybe le tomo la palabra :^P
En resumen; para mi fue un día cojonudo.
Lo necesitaba y debo de agradecer a todos y cada uno el haberme hecho pasar tan buen rato ayer.
Mola desvirtualizar! Hay que hacerlo más.
Os lo recomiendo sin duda alguna.
Se conoce a buena gente y se le pone voz y cara a esos 140 caracteres que se lee por ahí a diario.

0 comments:

Post a Comment