Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Trading Silverleaf Timeshare For Cruise








about a year ago or so, I met a person who seemed to be my salvation, but it will be that I was wrong.
The first day we met, without knowing me, I went into the house and offered it to me whenever I needed it.
Flip. We kept
telephone contact day in and day out.
She said she needed someone to work helping out in your business but as I was by that time my aunt had said that he accepted, but at home.
said no problem.
began bunk freĆ­rme email, phone calls and Facebook messages asking me to do this or do that.
I did everything I asked without protest.
I asked to make a blog and I did.
I asked to do small assemblies with Photoshop and within my ability, did.
I asked to call X sites and look for directions and he did.
He asked me to visit so and so and continued to do so.
But there comes a point in my time that I saw no economic benefit and started to piss.
Logical, no?
But despite my anger I was doing everything asked of me.
Every time I went home put his hand on your computer because he had had no where to catch him and ordered all for nothing, because when I came home and I was calling for him to explain (again) all that had already explained previously and verse face to face .
few months later when my aunt died, I thought "Now I can accept that proposal"
and I commented.
He told me to look for an apartment for rent at home because I could not have.
Let me find a rental apartment? I'll pay enough to keep 2 homes and support myself? I was about even, to save something?
His answer was no. That would be a modest salary.
I refused.
was not the plan.
addition of a bitch to the bed? No way!
Contact was down because I was up to himself that took advantage of me and I did not see any benefit.
was as if my time worthless.
And a couple of months ago we went back to get in touch.
I again say that work from home and, reluctantly, accept.
I told him that someone might need what your business offers.
was excited and asked me please to talk to this person and I did.
is going good ....
painted.
Right.
When filing were a couple of fringe ... skipped town without saying mu!
I left in the lurch and the ass in the air!
not call or anything.
tried to contact but there was no way, so I stopped.
And suddenly, as he does not want the thing, send me an email a couple of days dicendo who had been out of Spain and if that business was still standing.
Fuck me!
as hell going to follow up 2 months after you to get out without a peep?
Respond to this email and I was clear, that if I wanted fish that gets wet ass. That ugly
after leaving me more than I did a butt shot that I did not lift a finger because I liked their heads in shame.
It's that simple.
Now has shown that face and that there is any business going but .... DO NOT MIND ME!
As if all the credit was theirs.
Fuck me!
I will try not to make me more bad blood that's not good for ulcers and I have enough with what I have to eat more coconuts.
Anyway.
Smoke and Mirrors.


0 comments:

Post a Comment