Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Is It Ok To Have A Period With Mucus In It



I have nothing new to say.
I have nothing new to say.
I have nothing. Only
I have you in the distance and that is not enough anymore.
I want you here and now.
can be?
No. I know I did not.
Nike's slogan "Impossible is Nothing" Me and You is not applicable.
I get tired of waiting.
I know that I read, but either I say so or not be able to tell you in the face.
When I see you I can.
I beat it and all I had thought tell evaporates.
You have that power over me. That
that only you know. I would
backs to the wall but with that ultimatum and do not want to lose you.
If I lose, I have left?
My loneliness, that friend who always accompanies me in the good and bad.
Not bad when you search, but when forced .... is a heavy burden.
You help me carry it, but less and less.
may not be just that and is doing so immense that I can not alone with her.
I know I must move on but I find it hard.
You know it better than anyone, right?
many mornings I got out, I will be looked in the mirror and I have said, throw in the towel? Countless
are since I can not remember the time.
I go back and everything is different.
An impossible wish, like to have you with me forever.
Dreaming is free (for now)
So I'll keep dreaming that I live in an eternal nightmare, which will end at some point.



0 comments:

Post a Comment