Saturday, January 22, 2011

Difference Between 945gm Chipset And 4500 Mhd

Recalling good old days. Smoke and Mirrors

Was just over a year but I wanted to put it here.
No more.
November 29, 2009

-------------------------------- -------------
TRIP TO MADRID -------------------

Ayayayayaya .... what a day on 27!!
I thought it was a day in Madrid but it was not.
Globomedia went from public to (again) and go as early-morning as usual, at 6:15 am (is bad not to live in the capital but it was worth more than ever the early start)
Type 7 am Vane came and went sightseeing in Madrid, after breakfast on a budget few clubs, and cola-cao cafelete.
I said were reductions in Custo Barcelona, \u200b\u200bso in passing, went to see what could be purchased there. Around 11
we Globo and we were expecting another boy, a friend of Vane (sorry but I forgot the name because of the excitement of this morning .. shh .. shut up ...)
We took the data and went for a ride that to good advantage despite the cold.
caught the child comes for a skecth and took him to wear when we returned the little walk to the entrance. They put monisisisisimo
;) and gave us a tad of envy: First time in Globe, the first time in SLQH and appeared in a skecth! But we are happy for him. At about 15h
we went to the plate and it showed they were fast (typically on Fridays) so divine
Pati appeared as usual and started the program. We were a bit
flies because appeared Alber instead of Angel but hey .... I imagined
Alber doing QEP and less evil .... because without Angel as he would not be the same.
appear already when we saw him we relax
Vane and I went out at half-smoke and I started talking to Tino a rating. That
know me.
He says Woman, you here again? At the end you get to live here
ehh I laughed and went to speak with a very nice couple who had been invited by Glomedia from Figueres Barcelona, \u200b\u200bto discuss their views on what they were seeing so far and they said they were delighted . Finish
between smoking and it was very cold and was nearly out the rest. Go ahead
QEP's table and waved me Vane: Dani was there.
So I greet and talk a little in this plan.
Me: Hi Dani!! What happens?? Dani
: Man! Your Here!
Me: You see, as always
Dani: Hey, I read this morning that you were going to Oviedo. If they do not stop aunt!
Me: No, no, not going to Oviedo are you after! If you do not stop your man!! And I see that you have read very badly.
Dani: Oh yes, yes, I go, but anyway .. are you coming to Oviedo??
Me: Nooo, noo, but .. if you take me I
Dani: The hell
Me: (cri, cri, cri ... there was silence ...)
Dani: Tia, I think you have to find a hobby, no, do houses with sticks or something
Me: Uhm ... I'm on it but for now prefer to do other things

And burst out laughing
Miracles saw me echo the anger because they can not be upset when they are at rest, because they are reviewing, we already knew, but good. .... Mila
As I said this, some girls took a stick to Dani and take pictures, when Mila saw them and eat them almost immediately jump Dani: Mea culpa, mea culpa, I let them come closer
and that was the thing.
continued the program until the second break normally until Gonzalo said Ten minutes!
That was a descojone. Pati
began to hear music with your phone and began to dance in the chair. From
control pricked him the same song and started dancing like a madwoman, go-go type of Pacha
The audience began to clap to the rhythm of the music and she grew up, so I got on the ramp that is near the display face and disheveled but
Bailo on the table, on the couch ..
up everywhere and was worth seeing but the faces of Dani and Angel who were finishing their section
The review looked at plan! REALLY IS CRAZY!
Too bad you can not record or take pictures
within the program and we truly stampede because no one was left inside, and we caught a courtyard next to the bathrooms.
He was taking pictures with people and such, and then we salute
Pati: wapaaa Hello!
Me: Hi Pati !!!!!
BESACE I gave two as usual and asked if I could save it by sending a saludin a friend, Sofia, who was Malita and could not go see it and agreed delighted
talked a bit more later but as she was taken in haste, so we went to wait for the others, hoping to see Angel.
At the entrance were the cars, so I was still there.
First out was Dani. I did
gesture that piraba so I said nothing, but threw up a few that were there and is as nice as he stayed to sign and take pictures of the rally.
Look back to see if it was Angel's car and my luck was still there. In the meantime
Aida came out of that chance, that day was gabando
And we took some photos with a couple of rally but total production that said they were cansaitos and were in a hurry. Serian
as Trembler 18:30 and saw the output: it was Angel !!!!!
So I started to zoom in on the car, which was launched with the inside and had me a little scared if I had passed but he did
I went to the door when I get my height and under the window with a smile
I: Angel! Hello! (I'm the girl HOLA!)
Angel: Heyyy! What happens?
I: I can take a picture with you??
Angel: Yes, of
woman got out of the car and I gave the camera
Vane for the RICE and while talking with a little
Me: porphine! It is difficult to see
Angel Angel: No woman, I'm always in a hurry
Me: I am disappointed to see you in Barcelona
Angel: It's all women, and there will be more;)
After that will allow it to make photos with others and sign autographs and when I am free again asked for a little something more.
I: Angel, I can ask one more thing?
Angel: Tell me woman, it is not hard;)
Me: I can record yourself by sending a greeting to a friend who could not come because it is the flu??
Angel: Look, you are weary with the greetings ehhh (smiling) Come on, how's your friend??
Me: Sofia
stood before the camera and record it
More majete !!!!!!!
After that I thanked him, he said that nothing and gone !!!!!!
Mission accomplished I met Angel!! Yujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
As there was already all sold pescao, we went to the center that had theater tickets to see Comedy good comic dead, Ricardo Castellanos and Juan Diego Martin.
the great work!! It has everything, monologues, music, action, mess, laughter and more laughter
Finish up crying and everything
am looking forward to the exit to greet you and us with them fotacas unsa.
came out, we greet, we took photos and went to dinner with the others who had been to go to Galilee to see Reyes and Sevilla
The Anur room and I met some friends of her and Paula, days ago, told me that would be in Madrid this weekend was a
Kdada species but have been
The show as always. That pair of two, Reyes and Sevilla, as Harold as always
Come on, it was a little round
The rest day is another story

PART OF AIDA


CRACKS! !!


ANGEL!! FINALLY !!!!!


THIS IS A TRIPLET, DO NOT SHIP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment