Sunday, January 23, 2011

Difference Acne And Impetego

Cats


envy my cats. They are happy and their unique concerns are eating and sleeping. When I see them curled on themselves think that would give anything to be a cat. But not a snobby cat. No. A feral cat, scarred, dirty, cross-eyed, lame, pulgoso. Of those who spend the night meowing on the roof, seeking shelter in dark alleys, living picking through trash. A cat scares those who outside, but once you wash your face and cures his wounds you discover how beautiful it is. I dream I'm a cat and lose myself in the night, free, without direction, without looking back. I am a lonely cat. Grunted, snorted, I scratch and bite. I do not like to touch me or look me other congeners. Reuyo any contact. I am very suspicious. My wounds me to be so. Many clubs feline received in my life, so many that I only got one life to live from 7 had. Occasionally I get to sniff a helping hand, but my intuition as active feline escaped. And always keep running away and every day I return an elusive cat.


0 comments:

Post a Comment