Saturday, January 29, 2011

Anita Blonde Database




about a month ago, more or less, I started a course.
not know what is that?
Yes, dammit!
This is done to fatten the CV
What you do When you got nothing better to do.
That caused a considerable reduction in the list of unemployed.
You know what I mean?
For that very reason.
is a course which I did not write down me. But when you
recipient or applicant for any financial assistance you must do so
balls. I do not dislike
course, since all that is learning is great.
But ....
Let the subject.
is a course (attention!!) Mechanical and handling forklifts.






Exciting, eh!
I signed up for one that was out there Almacenera / carter but
see the computer thought it would be the same and end up in that.
And the lords of Lanbide / Inem they get something that should not be very legal
I "invited" cordially do without being in possession of B
(required unfailingly to handle that)
The first day (January 3) were 12 in class.
Some students of diverse cultures.
A Bolivian, a pre-retiree, a borrokilla a pijito, 3 Pakistani, a Nigerian, a Chinet, a villager, a gypsy and a servant.
As to what looks like a UN headquarters, right?
And I'm out of place, right? Finally ....
Featured
director of the center to introduce the course.
Aina, a girl mu maja but says things like "You have dark circles.
Take a tila"
We said it was a course of 3-month internship with a company with
(possibly)
And that consisted of several asiganturas language arts, mathematics, techniques
job search, occupational risk prevention, basic computer,
mechanics, truck driving, industrial relations and social networks.
language and math? And that? asked the espaƱolitos.
She told us that the Basque Government in all its courses requires
core subjects is due to the high number of immigrants. Stem
? NMJ! Not that we should college!
So in a democratic vote by the
espaƱolitos unanimously decided we could smoke those classes.
And she did not object.
The next day was starting to miss people.
The pyro was posh. He said the first day that it was not for him and Goodbye!
stayed 11.
The ideal number for a game, right?
That day was "Social Networking" and Ainara, mu maja it caught me as
attached. She spent tooooooooooooooooda
class with speaking urdu pakis
and left me in charge of the others so that they talked about the issue. Flip
colorful but accept.
was in my salsa and me pass as a midget in a ball park.
me feel important to see how a small number of tiarrones
I paid attention while giving explanations on the relevant Internet search
work (mission impossible) and
as creating a profile on Facebook, Twitter and others.
Over the days are still picking up people.
The Chinet, a pakis, the villager, Nigeria and the gypsy in Week 2
disappears.
We were 6 and down.
You can see the desire that people have of course, huh?
In that week we knew the computer teacher, Luis. Menudo
enlightened! Too technical for me
taste and gives me such a stupor that I can not
it.
going to overrun by the living. Bill Gates is believed at least.
to me to fuck me I used to know when the first walkman? And
the first computer?
That helps me if I go to "Learn and earn" because to find work as
no, no? On top
devoted to pirate consoles and phones in the playground.
If you need, you know who to call: A super-Luis.
also met Albert, the driving profession.
reminds me of a cross between Carlos Moya and a fanner of Justin Bieber.
Care! Beware! Changes everything! A right! Ras! To the left! Ras! Straighten, straightening
! but screaming as possessed.
And Sergio, the professor of mechanics.







is a good teacher, because as for me everything is new
bother to thoroughly explain everything, everything, everything.
Other bored to death because they understand the mechanics
be guys (it must carry the genes)
Sergio this week left me in charge of the class on Wednesday because he was not going
to give time to come.
I told him to charge and just laughed.
was a simple task. We send
internet search engines four-stroke gasoline and
me a summary (Sergio dixit)










And they did to perfection and without protest. Moreover
. They told me not bored me as much as with Sergio.
course! They were his ball in the MSN (you know to use it) and watching Youtube videos
falls and aunts.
To date we were 5 only.
One left the course to be very sick daughter.
I think it's the only one that was justified.
played Friday Sergio and Alberto.
finally encourage me to try to drive the truck, but thanks to my clumsiness
wheel and yelling hysterically almost shot Alberto aunt's wardrobe to hit the
.
Nothing happened.
It came a couple of screws and scratch along the side of the machine, but
nothing that can not be fixed.
Then we played with Sergio and in the middle class appeared
Ainara a huge box.
were condoms!
The Basque government also included in sexual education courses.


.........



And there are 2 months.









0 comments:

Post a Comment