Sunday, January 2, 2011

Monica Roccaforte With The Priest

Nothing new to say Christmas, dammit. I got over it.


first Christmas alone.



Si. With indirect but one family. The
exceeded. Do not ask me but I did like without going crazier than I already am.
Day 24: Dinner at the home of the brothers. At 2 in my house, in bed.
Day 25: lunch at the home of the brothers. At 18 in my house.
In those days I met could have been Harry Potter's cousin 2 of my bf, who came with his mother from Gaul to happen here that time.



not talk much with them but it looked nice. I'm Invited
see Paris from the hand of them, so when you have encouragement and I may be leftover EURET.
Just maybe.
And bring me gifts. Totally unexpected for me.



Day 31: Dinner at the home of the mother. At 1 in MY town. At 8 at home. There was no desire to have fun.



Day 1: dinner at the home of the mother. At 18 in my house.
I thought, fig, which would come out with the brothers and their friends but as my bf is rarer than a green dog and has good vibes with his bro .. ended up going alone (as always)
There was a lot of people say in Portugalete.
With the thing that had meters all night, it was clear that people chose to go to Bilbao party favors. The stations
chonis and canis could see more tuned / as their cars. Anden
Bilbao address: elegance, glamor and all-tacky. Anden
Santurce direction: the rabble (osease Mendes)
You could go to bars to play. Drinking
And they had a very high price (7 € on average)


jug or perhaps was not losing customers due to the anti-snuff Act chose to leave that price.
a waitress told me the ban began on day 2.
So I dedicate to smoke without problem, until a non-smoker almost eat me in one of the kittens.
did not have to breathe my shit I said.
Let me go to the fucking street.
Vamos! Fuck me!
I'm entering a security officer to mediate between the past because that was the Guan and bad milk that sings to my bf almost done wrong there.
Even the owner apologized and invited us to a round.
disbelief lords / as! Finish
these days of food to the ovaries and support as the mother and brother told me to stop eating, I was looking to Falete.


hate them.
If, as it as. If you do not like because they do not like.
give them!
Debates on quitting smoking. Attacking me.
I smoke because I feel like and respect non-smokers.
will fulfill the law but do not quit.
is that if you attempt to gain weight and be more like the doll Michelin but in person.



So let me poison me in peace.
Thanks.
fucking did not receive a sms in those days no one.
Cool, huh?
lie!
I received one from Argentina: My shocolatito, I wish that love cute passes. (Sic)
Si. The bastard that I almost ruined by all the holy hell sent me that.
No comments ...
can tell how much I appreciate the people and the many friends I have, right?
Perhaps I should cite a ... crisis?
Let it there.
But received some calls.
My cousin, inviting me to dinner with them when no I remember the many years that I was not invited to anything.
Things to hurt. I also call
Eva , but nice that pesetas.
A love domestic engineer.
And I got the call I am most excited to receive the only person who really matters to me: HIM.
He skipped everything I had to jump to call me and I became more bearable these days of shit. Worldwide
2.0 ( Twitter and Facebook ) if I got any more cards than others but ... Overcome
2010.
'll see if I get over 2011.
For now I start doing a course ... Almacenera / carter.
If I need is curro dammit! and do short course that will allow me to spend money to travel and I have no need for other things, pay the mortgage for example.
But whatever happens, will survive.
all I have is clear.
you plant them and pull ahead to 2011 p'alante.
With balls.







0 comments:

Post a Comment