Thursday, December 1, 2005

Fake Serienummer Fender

"Nose"

woman from his nose. That is, I look at the nose of the men before noticing her legs, pumps, eyes, "lump" or hands. I thought it was rare until a friend told me that he noticed the same thing. Now I think we are two rare, anyway.

I like straight noses. The typical form. Not sharp, rather dull. With the nostrils as triangles and wings slightly rounded, not straight. I do not like columbines, pug noses or those without such depression between the eyes.

Why the nose? I do not know Is it because it is the central point of the face? Maybe, but do not know for sure. Just know that I can love a shapely nose.

I love kissing my man's nose. Kissing her forehead, down her nose to the tip and reach your lips ... and still is provided below for the occasion.

I love my body felt the air coming out of your nose when you shake or sighs in my head. The feeling that I shudder when he smells my neck and my neck and how crazy when I poke her in my sex. Unfortunately

Marco's nose is not pretty. Is very wide. The'm learning to love ... most of all how does the last thing mentioned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment