Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Electronic Fake Fish Bowl



binge or dead. Just careless.

Marco and I finally have holidays. And we went Christmas shopping. I hate shopping at this time. Always end up stressed out almost tear the clothes and hands of other predators. Anyway.

underwear was what saved me from killing people. I do not know how I did not realize before, but Marcus has a fascination with underwear. I should have noticed that he liked me to dress only to return to undress. Or my favorite thong disappeared (hopefully not the place) or the times I left the clothes to get me. This weekend, Marco looked the child in candy store when we arrived at the lingerie department.

needed underwear. I try to buy nice, yes, but not THAT pretty comfortable than bring it all day. The clothes you gave me is for when you know you bring her a long time.

Red, black, pink, white and beige. Bras, thongs, boxers and lace baby doll. The good thing was that I did not pay. The best part was that the model home. The worst part was feeling so exposed. We did

semipublic places, facing the mirror with the lights on in broad daylight and even masturbate, but I see those clothes and I walked around the room only with a white baby doll pink thong and stiletto shoes gave me shame.

I'm not a model. Never will be. Or shoes, to end soon. I have no physical need for that occupation and never will. But I feel more comfortable nude than with beige lace boxer. 'm Leaving La Lonja Damn, the group of hairs that hid from the shaved, stretch marks ... and everything else. Setting

not noticed my nervousness. Nor my physical flaws ... or pretended not to see them at the time, because after I said "Do not worry. You have very nice body and cellulite if you still do not notice."

Boys, the day to consider giving your partner deshánganse lingerie praise, and were not ever mention the defects if they do not want the clothes to be "unused."

0 comments:

Post a Comment