Friday, November 4, 2005

Hardwood Floor Vacuum

do not worry To

What impression I got when Marco said, "we will embrace best a while."

That day I had sexy underwear. Removable clothes easily and I had groomed and perfumed all. Everything was ready for a good sex session. We had a week without at least one fajecito and I was in need of "love."

Then, the Setting out with this response to my kisses and cuddles me out a lot of wave.

I hugged him but I just kept thinking about what was happening. Since that maybe he was tired or no longer liked or had otherwise. And to see him sleeping so peacefully confused me even more!

Then he awoke, got up, said goodbye and left. And I was so embarrassed. I tried to calm myself thinking that maybe he had been very busy and tired ... but a little voice in my head reminded me that on these occasions always accept at least a blow job. And THIS time we had been a week without catching.

'm not a sex addict. I just love it. And I can do. So I want to do it every time you want and you can before something happens that prevents me from enjoying my sexuality at home.

But you reject is a direct blow to your ego ... not to mention your sanity.

As a woman I'm always "looking tranchete Moors "everywhere. I try to control myself but sometimes it's impossible. I try to think that the problem is not me, but I have not said anything about a mishap or problem that had made me very nervous.

I hit his head with thoughts of doom. "I did not like", "has another" "I'm fat," "I got bored." I was very paranoid.

I decided to make another attempt. Prepared a suitable atmosphere. Quesito, wine and cookies, music, soft lighting and I with that batita who likes both. I approached him as he kissed her ears and asked, with the sexiest voice I could, "even today we just hug? ". Fortunately I said no and I did have sex he wanted. Although I noticed a little distracted. That he fell asleep immediately after and leave me wanting more I became hysterical. Since I waited the next day and went to sleep as I could.

When I did wake up with kisses and caresses only managed to get back into the bomb exploded. I did all the questions I did myself. I said I did not understand how come a time here just want to hug or have sex "regular" if you wanted each time to touch me and sex is always or almost always, was to leave us tired and satisfied. Finished asking, at the height of hysteria, if you had one that best tell me.

And he, so quiet that almost hit him, I replied that I had a lot of pressure at work. That he has loaded everything. That has some outstanding debt and is looking how to catch up. And until you walk to your car failing I do not know what. Obviously, I wonder why I said that earlier. And his answer: " to not worry, my love ."

For God's sake! He said nothing about it and I biting my head with other things. I am very concerned.

I do not understand why men (or at least Marco) do not say things that concern them. Nor do I want to become their psychologist, of course, but knowing what's wrong and what is concerned to see how I can help or at least to know that the problem is not with me I would feel much better.

Women have known (and well deserved) of being curious and wanting to connect the dots go where there is nothing to bind. So men, please, a little communication would not be bad. You might even get a bit of sex in which you did not have to do anything and only receive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment