Friday, November 11, 2005

Sympathy Quotes Loss Of Mother



I think I masturbate since I have memory. I remember as a child I liked to crawl on the floor because it felt good. And I continued doing it ever since, although one day I forbade it and started to do it secretly. And thus far.

I found more "glamorous" or masturbation sexy, but are common. Lying down, legs apart, hands, sitting in the shower and letting the water fall on my sex standing up, rubbing my hands or anything, but my favorite is the girl I've known.

I like to start lying on your back. When I am a little excited. And so do the typical stroke my neck, down to the breasts, touching on the clothes, then below it or remove it and get a hand to my sex and the other remains in my breasts, neck and abdomen.

stimulate my breasts is something I like very much. Stop with your hands and pinch my nipples until it hurts and then suck (yes, they reached). Just until I feel very warm and wet step dedear my vagina. But I like to do it lying face down.

When they got wet, passing a tube that looks like a dildo (I urge one of those toys), so wet with my juices and I put it in my vagina. I left the underwear because when I turned, the tube tends to escape.

I turn. I let my breasts sag and rub the bed and I move back and forth. The nipples graze the covers, my clit rubs against the bed and the "comforter" in and out of my vagina. To move forward comes out and making me go back again. All these sensations make me increasingly hot until the movement becomes almost frantic and ended up rubbing my clit at the same time (sometimes) to have my orgasm. Bite back cushions and curved bill, of course.

When I masturbated in front of Marco was I rubbing your back with your hands and putting my tube, I have not made the way I just described. I think it's a very little exciting to behold. He has asked me to do it that way, says that so you could imagine that he's under me and also could see my butt. I actually think that way he could come and catch me in that position or to try the famous "double penetration" (which is very rich, by the way).

I'm embarrassed. It is a convenient way to masturbate but I have said how comfortable it is sensual, so I refuse to do so against Marco. We have been very little together to see me do that. I think it's like turning on me lipstick on me taking off his mustache with tweezers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment