Friday, October 28, 2005

The Sims2 Pets Nodvd Blog

RECONCILIATION

Poor Marco. He has struck a whimsical maniacal bride. I like all women. I get angry over trifles, I get angry when you try more contented. Pulled and pulled until I see you will get angry and then I need to be angry, for example: "Daddy, you forgive me?" (Said in a tone of a spoiled child) or even "Well, I'm going to sleep . Until tomorrow. I love you. "And now.

When Marco gets angry because I almost always step capricious or Awful. That is when I turn to the girl pouting voice or attitude "worthy." I say, "OK, I'm not going to bother. I retire. When you talk, look me up. But remember that I love you. " So far has not failed me even once any of these methods. But my favorite is sex.

And is that even makes me laugh so predictable it can be! Then the pot and get close and look for a hug, still with a kiss on the jaw or neck, bind me closer to him and I kissed up to his lips. By the time I get to them is well embraced me and I can go from silly girl's attitude to the woman who wants.

Or when I turn to the dignity I come to say goodbye. In the "I love you finally took your face and I say seeing the eyes, but with the look of" I wish. " Then see your lips and if I notice accessible, kiss. Slowly, because when I take this attitude because Marco was angry about something more important than when I'm like girl. If you respond to my kiss, even minimal your answer, I kissed your mouth with soft kisses and stroking her hair and neck. Usually ends up responding to my kisses and hugs.

In either case, if any chance, we end up having sex. The Gender Reconciliation when he gets angry it is usually soft, because I'm starting and seducing when finished yet bajársele anger. My attitude is total dedication and attention to him. And if we end up taking as savages is something else, but almost always started and ended peacefully. Very different to when I am angry. If I accept the still angry sex is wild and take the opportunity to squeeze it and leave marks. Let's say that I get all my anger él follando.

Hace rato se fue. Yo me enojé por que… no lo sé. Tenía ganas de enojarme seguramente. Cara larga, monosílabos, brazos cruzados, gesto de enojo, ¡vaya! ¡Toda la caracterización!
Luego él diciendo que me mejor se va, que no quiere que me enoje y que si necesito calmarme mejor se va. Sigue el puchero. El decirle que lo siento mucho pero que todo lo que necesito es que me abrace. El sofá fue el lugar de la reconciliación. Esta vez todo fue ternura y paciencia. Cerrando con besitos suaves en mi espalda y caricias en mis piernas. El diciéndome que si quería eso mejor le hubiera dicho o tomado la iniciativa en lugar de pasar media hora pensando en que qué había dicho or done to me angry (I always find out!). The truth is that I wanted to feel desired and entreaty, so surely will take the initiative, and other times I've done, but whenever I pray again to do my little theater to resist his overtures as he unbuttoned his shirt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment