Tuesday, October 4, 2005

The Sims 2 Rev.f No_cd Mac

"I do not know what"

Marco is the man that I understood more when having sex (say the third time's the charm). I do what I want, as I want and when they want. I dominates and makes me master it. You could say that my sexual soulmate.

I love giving oral sex. It is one of the things I enjoy most when caught. Feeling a male to grow and swell in my mouth, play with the foreskin and put his tongue into the hole when it starts to lubricate really makes me a thousand. And I thought that Marco could realize one of my greatest fantasies: taking cum in the mouth.

Of the two pairs before him that I had only one of them had ended up in my mouth. But it was just a blast. He pulled out his penis and the rest fell on my face and chest. I'm not displeased at all, but I quite feel all the semen inside. Unfortunately I could not convince. Nor the second. They said it "gave them nosequé ."

And I know that Marcus enjoys that "suck." I do not think there man you dislike. But I failed when I wanted to him to come in my mouth. When I felt that I had been, I clung more and sucked hard ... I removed it and only saw his semen fell on the bed and my legs.

pisses me off.

I told him that if he returned to would never suck. Of course I was frightened. I explained that to me that to feel cum in my mouth makes me feel super sexy and horny. I feel OK. He told me again that "gave nosequé ." Which for him was like treating me like a whore and would not do that with a woman he loved.

"What if that woman you love is dying to feel that you own completely?"

I thought. We fucking but when I noticed oral sex nervous. Doubting. I ended up telling her not to worry. What if I wanted to understand it and could live without it.

The next time I was going to take to feel the coming. He pulled me towards him and not let go of my head until it emptied its entire load into my mouth. I have to admit it was more surprising that sexy. But it's also sexy and surprised laugh during sex.

0 comments:

Post a Comment