Saturday, September 24, 2005

Nice Message To A New Born

Why THERE?

Setting: Strange "he said, panting, drawing his head between my legs you let me make you on your tail?

One of the things I hate most is that I lose focus when I'm way to orgasm. And that question I went down to the foot excitement.

had earlier tried anal sex. Twice, with my first boyfriend. But we opened slightly my anus. It hurt and it was not pleasant. After that never I tried again.

With Marco had begun to enjoy the handling of my ass. Some of fondling and penetration. That night, between my legs had gone up and down, licked, bitten and sucked ... and had come to lick my anus. And I accepted it and even enjoyed it. So was about one of the best orgasms she had.

Needless to say, with that question, I got up. We talked about why he wanted to do, that I do not excited about the idea. That he was afraid to hurt me. I agreed because I said "is that I feel I agree completely." How well you know

manipulate.

I put in four. Opened I licked my buttocks and anus. His tongue came into my clit. Was lubricated cock between my lips and sunk in my vagina. I had an orgasm. Settled the tip of his penis in my ass and began to push while pulling me towards him.

Dolio. Feel the head opening my deepest hole was painful. Marco stopped when he was inside. I bit my pillow and grabbed the bedside. I kissed her neck, back, stroked my breasts and told me he was rich.

pushed more. Slowly but surely until his cock and could not get more. I rubbed her clit, I put his fingers and only until I started to feel pleasure again, I took it. He put

and took his penis, slow and steady. I masturbated as he grabbed my waist to fuck my bum.

Even then, it was enjoyable. I came again. He also felt very strange and hot semen jets there ... Rare. Still

anal sex is not my favorite practice. I just feel like when I have burning. And yes, when I have time not to, because I know he loves. Still, what I do is very pleasant to "accept it completely."

0 comments:

Post a Comment