Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kat Von D Duffle Bag Sale

Freedom! Reactions


I'm free!

my wanderings finally finished college, after a long semester ends my classes. Maybe not quite as he would have liked, and I have improved my skills much (damn silly mistakes in exams), but what's done is done.

I know I've gone I'm not standing around here, but I will return. I have many things to say and much to criticize them. So for everyone who reads this (I do not think they are more than 2 (although I will), come cool stuff.: D

Speaking of things technological, I'm about to do my draft triple boot, Vista, XP, Ubuntu. I'm almost done to make the backup and start the installation, if all goes well, tonight. unmasking luck.

Looking for an image relating to freedom, I found this to be similar to what I'm doing now. .. Ahi ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment