Saturday, March 12, 2011

I-catcher Console – Web Monitor

You.


not know you.

I close my eyes and imagine.

drawing little features I accidentally yours.

Your unruly hair, disheveled ...

Your look serene, calm, like a calm sea.

Your lips so perfect as palatable as fresh fruit in summer.

Your hands, delicate but strong. Try

out of my mind but I can not.
not want.

Without know you're becoming my obsession. I look forward to each day

night comes and sleep takes over me just to see you. Recreation

as would be the time to finally stop being just a dream, an illusion ...

Our eyes met.

My pupil will drive into your eyes. A shiver travel

my body.

quedré I die at that moment.

Then you walk towards me with firm and determined step.

No words.

Gently hold me and we'll stay the two motionless, as if to stop time ....

will support my head on your chest and just then I will have achieved absolute happiness.

may not exist. Seas

just my imagination.

Whatever does not matter because only you want.

Without know I love you.

As you can love a dream?

think I'm crazy.

I tagged as this but ....

cares?

live my madness without hurting anyone and I'm happy there.

someday you can find.

Maybe not. And while

that day comes I will dream.

will pursue your vague recollection in the shadows of the city.












0 comments:

Post a Comment