Monday, March 14, 2011

Easy Quick Money On Puzzle Pirates

Serious People: ZERO joke: ONE




about a month ago a friend I contacted the "alleged" company in the area north of a multinational merchandising, my sole intention of getting a job. Call
with all the good intentions in the world to "good" woman and I said yes.
There was something for me. BIBA
, BIBAH! Habemus currus thought.
told me it would be very little, in such loose and plan campaigns. That gave me the same thing.
not ceased to be a curro, shabby but curro the end of the day.
The following week I called her this time. It gave me an exact starting date (March 4)
and told me that I send home the documentation (contract, letter to the supervisor, etc ...) By the way I
asked all my data. As it should be. Patiently let the days pass and neither Raster documentation.

did I? What anyone would do: call her. But what was my surprise? Not answer the phone. My desperation grew. Suddenly
same day I received a text message from her: Do not bother me. Checkered me to stay. Sumida
in absolute rage / grief I dedicated myself to doze the day. My morale had disappeared automatically.
mid-afternoon the phone rang. She was. He said that because so called, which I would call it, that if given a bad image and blablabla .... Did not even know where they get involved! Dar
bad image for calling to inquire about an job? What I had to see!
He said he was in a meeting and of course ... it's annoying that the phone rings. Turn it off so stupid! I thought so. But I said not many. After enduring the rain telling me just talk the next day I called.
And so it was that. Morning
call me, as I had promised. He said that in a couple of days would be the documentation in my house and I stay quiet.
I let those couple of days and nothing rigor. We kept on them.
And then I was in the difficult position of calling or not calling. I was not willing to endure bad ways that young lady. Choose the path simple SMS.
In the evening I received his reply: I'm in Barcelona. I'll call you tomorrow. And my name. Yes.
repeated the same mantra of the times before, that I should stay quiet and blablabla.
But he added something more: it would be a 6 month contract, at a far from my house, half a day beginning on day 15 of this month.
I thought it was excellent!
This was last week. Today is day 14 and no sign of the happy roles. Call it
going to call Rita skirt, because this menda passes and everything. I think the performance penalty for this young lady. Will be working at the top because it is representative of the company not only in the north. No. It also leads Madrid and more areas.





But it does not end there.
Days later I received a call with hidden number.
I replied as I always do but nobody answered.
Again the phone rang again. And I heard a voice saying to me: I'm Isabel. I've been calling all morning and have the phone off.
Off? Ja! NO. That is not true. So I leave it on overnight. And we began a discussion
phone quite aggressive.
Miss started telling me that he had been low because their parents had died and that, as incorporated into the work, her boss told me and another person we had engaged to call asking for the promised job in question.
I told her that neither I nor my friend had called nowhere. She erre que erre. I had the call logs and blablabla. I told him that was impossible, I do not believe anything. In step
said that was a fucking joke. 2 months dizzy with work that seems unreal. To finish I
tiparraca says that: You are not working in Carrefour because I do NOT want.
I flip on colors and what that lady said. I kept my composure until he began to insult me.
Up about the limit. I got to level. Wrong. I know.
But if you guys put in my place you would have acted the same way. Patience has a limit and this lady ran me until I was without it. I told her that she would tease another, for I am too old for such nonsense.
And that was increasingly convinced that there never was promised the post.
I dropped that I was going to report on my speech. I told her she was not who to treat me like I was doing and that the complaint is going to eat her for usurping a personality that was not theirs.
just happened!
And today I am now 100% convinced that all that was hatched by a mind patient who once asked me a favor a little strange and I refuse to do so played it this way.
Do not trust anyone. Neither of your shadow.
The dead flies are the worst.


0 comments:

Post a Comment