Friday, July 4, 2008

Dog Eats Sanitary Napkin

I

Well you see, wear glasses since age 6, I remember being in high school and 2 of CGT was complete. Since the primary battle to see the blackboard and stuff, then came high school where I had the brilliant idea to sit back and fence was a large room.

Finally, the need for glasses was really necessary (Oh! Missing quotes and my name), came to the point of becoming a victim of ailments in my big head ... so no choice but to spend 1000 pesos that cost my first Treasury bills.

And if you think the city a lot .... NO!, Were very resistant .. to tell them to sleep and put to one side of the bed (on one side of the bed means: in bed but at my side: P) they woke up.

Well ... now I have others .. and I think his days are numbered, I can not see well so I'll have to get another.

And you will say it .. What the hell I care if you have other lenses ?.... haha for nothing, just wanted to make a good story to show you this, that hopefully so is my next eye exam.

Laugh! Seen

NPC
No Muscia will change that takes very little is ... apart is the anthem of America! who else wants

0 comments:

Post a Comment