Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Eagle Wheels Metal Core Cheap Price Uk Scooter

arrived. Two hours

And I almost fell asleep when he touched the door.

He still half sleepy and I came ... I was half sleepy. To wake up I brought him straight to the bedroom. I kissed him, touched him, undressed him ... and nothing happened.

sad I sat in bed ... and he would propose asleep ... and I got the crazy idea to take a bath.

Fresh water, to awaken. There were great games when undressing ... he was already naked and I just took off my thong batita and I had. We went to the shower and the two were enjoying the water. Rub our faces and hair got wet. And then we hugged and we kissed.

Almost drowned with that kiss because direct the water fell on us so that's fully awake. We started to laugh and rub with soap.

I to him first. I love to rub her back. Then he to me. I love to rub my legs. I played with the shampoo to wash your pubic hair. I made a punk hairstyle. Like your hair. He does not know how to wash long hair so I washed my head alone ... and I have long hair than there, so I just lathered my vellitos.

Leaving the water, we put cream and lying in bed and then I feel like we had sex ... play a lot, we laugh, we change position several times, we calmábamos, we returned to flash as well ... until I had my orgasm and he had his.

It was at half past eight. No longer sleep. We turned to bathe together, had breakfast and went to work. I slept a little longer. A while ago he was here. I think we're fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment