Friday, April 29, 2011

Light Grey Suit What Color Shirt And Tie

Periplus Catalan radio



I worth after many years treading Catalan lands and I must say that ... I knew a little!
I went to all weekend, something unusual for me.
I arrived on Friday at 10:30 am at Prat.
There I waited for my dear Kely, which for years could not see the hair.


Sants We went to a terrace as the weather.
We were remembering old times.
It was very nice and funny.
About 13:30 me to the station so as not to lose my destiny was Terrassa. Around 14:15
was already there waiting to be my host: @ malditofriki


A quarter of an hour after he appeared.
I came to pick us we headed home, threw the bag and went to eat.
With the piece of day that we ate was on a terrace.
When we got home just to relax a bit and do some time because until 21:30 was left with no other copier.
Around 19 we got on the way downtown to Barcelona.
We took a few turns along the Ramblas and surrounding streets. He had kept
@ marubcn so in their hope. On the 20
she came and went for a walk to Piazza Ajaume. There was
@ ajaume but did not recognize me.

Al Ratin called me @ Dulce_Verito . Had already reached the rendezvous.

We got on the way to the site. It was late and less plan had already people waiting.

When we were already @ domin4trix with @ Dulce_Verito and @ Mialterego5

We went out for a drink to pass the time while others arrived.

The last to appear was @ moleskana . Failed

people, but these things tend to happen.

addition no matter the quantity but quality.

Following the presentations we got ready for dinner.

At dinner try to save a small android drowning.


Once we finished eating, we went for a drink at one of the lost kittens in the area.

We ended up at La Fira. A place with a curious decoration. @ domin4trix told me the reason for this decoration.

paa Music was not throwing rockets, but did not care.

Both @ marubcn like me what struck us most was this ......


many

At each owl went to Olive after a fun night. My host and I went to Plaza Catalunya to try to catch the bus. While waiting appeared @ Samoth_Erbauer and took us to a dive funny: former smokers club, with lots of stuff for the walls of the world tabaquil.

After taking the last and if that if we went home that it was time.

On Saturday, my plan was to keep tourists. I ended up with feet that were not mine, but does not sting like scabies.


In the afternoon we came to the beach and there we joined @ TundraBCN .

With it went to the Sagrada Familia. The had to do it or yes even for outside.


At night we went to a place where @ chichinabesca would have loved to be .....


And as good guys, after taking one, we went house since Sunday was the day of my return and was not missing your flight plan.

the morning and picked up my Cosic about 11 I took the taxi driver turn @ maditofriki to Prat.

At 13 hours was sentadica in my room waiting for takeoff. A few hours later he was in my Casica.

And that was all friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment