Sunday, May 25, 2008

Women's Wide Width Mules

Jutgol!

Indians invade us!

That's right, Indians beat Ciudad Juarez Leon and amounts to the first division. To be honest I wanted to climb Indians, does not know the team or anything, but I would be that's funny .. "We're going against the Indians," as that pets are very crappy today, and need some creativity!
So for the next tournament I look forward to taking on their real chiefs for the Aguilas del America golearlos. = D




Ahi be for other
Monterrey
not reached and stayed in the semifinals, I must say that for my taste Monterrey deserved a pass, but so is this. A good game full of excitement and goals. I confess I did not see the goals from Monterrey that every time I would put them: @

The final Santos vs Cruz Azul is my favorite Saints. Sorry but comrades cruzazulinos so is this;)



PD1: Did you know that the bar Juarez Indios de Ciudad calling itself "The Juarez Cartel, which eeehhh original.
PD2: I've never seen a game that had time to drink. It was weird but also necessary. The heat of the devil over here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment