Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pension Plane With L.i.c. Jeewan Suraksha

Weekend bloody love

ever read or saw in a movie that someone would say that the week we have the period (Menstruation, to be more correct) is "Blow Job Week."

And I hate it. Apart from having to endure my premenstrual syndrome not having sex is very difficult. And also that Marco hope your week's Blow. "

And it's hard because this week I feel more sexy than usual. I do not know ... but before I get off I feel like wild sex and when I'm in my days (and I have no cramping) I feel like Irmela over to Marco. But then it only be giving oral sex is very frustrating, not to mention tired. We chose

fajar. These days my breasts receive special treatment because he can not put my hand my vagina. O well, it can, but the truth gives us "thing" and have done a few times.

I have to admit that this excess moisture is very nice. My lubricant is mixed with blood and everything is soft and wet. And I've had some orgasms (very very very few) worthy of remembering. That's when I have an orgasm, because usually I can not shake of the head that I'm "of sangrona."

He also seems "weird" situation. He says that sometimes you just want to ask the "vampire", but does not dare. I do not know if they leave. If not I sure do, of course it would not make me oral sex. Why

do not let me enter? Because I am very "vulnerable" to receive it. Once he did ... but I felt terrible. I felt I could convey to something (though we're healthy). Moreover, this time Marco told me it was too weird.

So in my days just fajamos. And not always. Only when I feel the urgency. It is rich because it's like remember the first times we did. You know you want, but you can not have it. And when he finally finished with my rule, we can get rid of those times when only "turned on the boiler."

What I learned very well, is that the day I rub your hands do not light the light so nothing until we clean. It is as if it was a slaughter or had a meeting with Edward Scissorhands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment